Advertisement

Facebook Cool Attitude Status

Facebook Cool Attitude Status




   ·       People like me great.
   People don’t like me great.
   As long as I like myself that all that matters.


·       There can be no positive result through negative attitude. Think positive. Live positive.


·       Live life to the fullest because everyday is another day someone else did not get to live.


·       Ideas are indeed the most dangerous weapons in the world.


·       The first principle of achievement is mental attitude. People begin to achieve when they begin to believe.


·       A quiet man is a man with many thoughts.


·       My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.


·       Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.


·       Thank you to every person who has ever told me "I can't",
You're just another reason "I will".


·       It is better to be hated for what you are,
Then to be loved for something you are not.


·       I choose...
To live by choice, not by chance,
To make changes, not excuses,
To be motivated, not manipulated,
To be useful, not used,
To excel, not to compete,
I choose self-esteem, not self pity,
I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinion of others.


·       Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.


·       A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get no where til you change it.


·       A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts like a bridge between success and failure.


·       I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand…


·       Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong & act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake, but never collapse.


·       Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!


·       Take me as I am or watch me as I go.




Post a Comment

0 Comments