Advertisement

Top Facebook Attitude Status

Facebook Attitude Status



I'm not arguing.
I'm simply explaining why I'm right.



Sometimes you have to just move forward, and move on.No doubts, no questions and no looking back... Just move on.



I’m sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts & inside jokes as you caring. I’ll think twice before wasting my time again.



Excellence is not a skill.
It's an attitude.



It is better to be hated for what you are,
Then to be loved for something you are not



I choose...
To live by choice, not by chance,
To make changes, not excuses,
To be motivated, not manipulated,
To be useful, not used,
To excel, not to compete,
I choose self-esteem, not self pity,
I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinion of others.



Love me? Great.
Hate me? Even Better.
Don't know me? Don't judge me!



For everyone who thinks they know me...
I forgive you..



I don't have an attitude!
...Just a personality that you can't
handle!



I'm done trying to be what everyone wants me to be, I'm just gonna be what I wanna be, f*** what everyone else wants me to be, they don't control me....!



Those who like me, raise your hands!! n those who don't like me, RAISE YOUR STANDARDS!! B-)



dOnt shOw me yOur attitude.
i've Own



Everything is possible if you want to make it possible.....!!!!



your attitude can hurt me but mine will kill you…



There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.



I Don't Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality



I don't insult people , I just describe them



attitude makes us to reach altitude



Everyone thinks of changing the world,
but no one thinks of changing himself.



The Greatare different
From
The failureonly one thing
“Different attitude”
One
thing
makes
everything
different



The difference between a
successful person and others
is not a lack of knowledge,
but rather a lack of will.




If you really want to be happy, nobody can stop you.




A positive thought is the seed
of a positive result.



With a Bad attitude you can never have a positive day
With a Positive attitude you can never have a bad day



Sometimes you have to be your own hero..


Post a Comment

0 Comments