Advertisement

Rude Facebook Status

Rude Facebook Status




    ·       I would like to shot by Hitler instead of living with a rude friend like you.


·       I am an Alien. I have transformed into your computer. As you are reading this I'm having s** with your finger, I know you like it 'cos your smiling.


 
·       who lives in a pineapple under the sea, sponge-bob square pants, who died in the ocean because of bp, sponge-bob square pants! Ha! how doe's B.P feel now LOL


·       Some people are living with a double personality like mean inside but nice outside.


·       Your beauty really shakes my mind which observes my obnoxious rude behavior.


·       My mind is full of rudeness and you just lose your space here.


·       I am a rude person by birth but I know who deal with it.


·       A poet can be softer then cotton but his poetry can be ruder then storms.


·       Only two types of men can really break the rules of rudeness, first one is me and other one is following me.


·       A woman can be good for ruling but she cannot live under rude rules.


·       French is the most polite language which let you insulting people in a soft way.


·       Your behavior shows your hard heart and egotistical as well.


·       Without learning good manners you can win a game of rudeness.


·       If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity.

·       
World is going mad and rude and it may break my patience one day.


·       A friend on Facebook cannot be a friend in real book of life.


·       I say this; I say that, what the hell you want to listen from me?



Post a Comment

0 Comments