Advertisement

Kiss Status For Facebook

Kiss Status For Facebook





    ·       It’s the way that he makes you feel, it’s the way that he kisses you it’s the way that he makes you fall in love..

·       One day you’ll kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life.

·       It’s not about butterflies in the first kiss, but that they are there in the last.

·       Hug me when I’m there, miss me when I’m not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.

·       A random kiss is better than an awkwardly planed one.

·       Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases.

·       Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.

·       You changed my world with just one smile, you took my heart with just one kiss.

·       Your kiss at night is the sweetest for sure it allows me to dream of a thousand more.

·       Kissing is like real estate. The most important thing is location, location, location.

·       Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.”

·       A kiss is an event whose probability Depends On The Vital Statistics OF 36-24-36.

·       A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving.

·       True love is not the number of kisses or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.

·       A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.


·       A love without a kiss is like a rose with out petals. what s the point?

Post a Comment

0 Comments