Advertisement

Silly Funny Facebook Whatsapp Status

Silly Funny Facebook Whatsapp Status




Shame On U Girls.. The weather is getting HAWTTER Than You…… :-p



BLOCK kar de mujhe .. Varna PYAR ho jayega tujhe.



What if girls can read minds... Every second a boy gets slapped...



If you were my home work. I would do you every night.



Santa and Banta are walking on the road. Santa says ?Look, a dead bird.? Banta looks up in the sky, ?WHERE, WHERE??



How come Mario can smash through bricks, yet he dies when he touches a freakin turtle?



Congratulations!! You are the 100th person to view my status. To see your prize please click Control + W.



When I was born... I was so surprised... that's why I didn't talk for a year and a half.



You are smirking because you think you know. I am laughing because you have no idea.


Post a Comment

0 Comments