Advertisement

Flirt Status Quotes Msgs for Whatsapp Facebook

Flirt Status Quotes Msgs for Whatsapp Facebook  




I'm like a rare diamond... if your lucky enough to catch me.. don't let me go... cause you won't find another like me.



The sparkle in your eyes would make the stars jealous.



It doesn’t matter how much u flirt d whole day, at night u’ll always end up thinking about the 1 u truly love…..



Cute Flirt: p
.
Boy: Why Don't U Had A Boyfriend Yet?

Girl: Am Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend,

Why Don't U Have A Girlfriend..?
......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy: Cuz U R Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend Yet...! :(



If y0u l0ve truly.. Y0u will Die Daily!

But

If y0u Flirt truly.. Y0u will enj0y Daily! ;)




It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me.


Smile… it’s the second best thing to do with your lips.


You make me smile for no reason, yet I have every reason to smile about having you in my life.


we talk;) we flirt we laugh but we just. friends mhmhmhmhm



[F]orget [L]ove [I]'d [R]ather [T]ease



If someone is trying to impress you. one thing is sure that the person is already impressed by you.


i am not a flirt, i am just a constant reminder of what you CANNOT HAVE :)



Guy: Hey,is ur name Google ??
.
.
Girl:No
.
.
.
Guy: but u have all the things i'm searching for !;)




Post a Comment

0 Comments