Advertisement

Break up status for Facebook Whatsapp

Break up status for Facebook Whatsapp




An eye with dust and a heart with trust always cries..



Wish I could travel back in Time..



I Hate u Because I Love you, I Know You Love Me But your ego stopped You.



My mind is rich wid memories of u bt my heart feels poor without u..



"MISUNDERSTANDING" is only a thing which creat a lot of difference between two people...



If I die tomorrow u will miss me



Best thing about being single? -no drama -no fighting -no crying -no feelings -no confusion -no worries -no PROBLEMS!



I dont get mad when i see my ex with another , bcuz my mother taught me to give my unwanted stuff to the less fortunate!



‘Breakups' are like 'Thunderstorms' , They're scary and shocking at first , But out comes a 'Rainbow' to give you a new start.




Love is like a mirror. Once it's destroyed, Don't try to fix it, You'll only end up cutting yourself.


Post a Comment

0 Comments