Advertisement

Sorry Facebook Status

Sorry Facebook Status



    ·       “I’m Sorry” doesn’t automatically fix everything. Apologies can’t fix a broken heart.

    ·       I admit I made a mistake Over stepping some boundaries which made me look fake. I always said I would never do the things I did, and that is the reason it is so hard for you to..

·       My life was Complete But Now It’s not I lost it all, Because I Fought. She made me alive Now I am dead I’m laying here Crying in my bed Life is worthless Why should I ……….

·       Sometimes saying SORRY is the most difficult thing on earth But its the Cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called Relationship!!!

·       Friends are God’s apology for relations.

·       The first step is that the Cambodian government has expressed sincerity to apologize for what happened.

·       An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.

·       Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in anger.

·       Why should I apologize because God throws in crystal chandeliers, mahogany floors, and the best construction in the world?

·       A fake person will make a mistake and act like it never happened, a REAL person will make a mistake, admit it and apologize regardless of the outcome!

·       Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths.

·       The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.

·       I apologize to coalition forces and all the families, detainees, the families, America and all the soldiers.

·       More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made.

Post a Comment

0 Comments