Advertisement

Inspirational Quotes for Facebook

Inspirational Quotes for Facebook

     

  
·       ·   Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

·        The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

·        It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

·        I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

·        Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell.

·        Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.

·        Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

·        Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.

·        Change your thoughts and you change your world.

·        Believe you can and you're halfway there.

·        We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.

·        Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul.

·        Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

·        Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.

Post a Comment

0 Comments