Advertisement

Attitude Facebook Status


Attitude Facebook Status



·       A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you dont change it, you'll never go anywhere.

  
·       I don't need your attitude ... I've got one of my own.





·       Don't get my personnality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you !





·       I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you Understand...





·       If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.





·       Your attitude can hurt me, but mine can even kill you.





·       Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.





·       I don't have an attitude, I'm just REALLY good !





·       It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for something you are not.





·       I'm me and i won't change  myself for anyone ... !!





·       Don't pretend to be someone you are not. it is better to suffer being who you are than it is to suffer trying to be someone taht you are not.





·       A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.





·       People say i have an attitude problem,i say you have the problem and i have the attitude..





·       My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.





·       Change " i can't" into "i can" and pretty soon you will say "i did".





·       Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.





·       If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get up.





·       Discussion is always better than argument, because argument is to find out who is right, discussion is to find out what is right.





·       A positive attitude will get you anywhere!







·       This is who i am. Nobody said you had to like it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments