Advertisement

Best Whatsapp Status collection

Best Whatsapp Status collection


I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.


The road to success is always under construction.


Born to express not to impress.




Silent people have the loudest minds.


If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.


Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.


If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.


Be a good person, But don’t try to prove.


When i was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”.


Mistakes are proof that you are trying.


Success is like being pregnant everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you got f***ed to get there.


Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.


People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason.


I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME !


Success always hugs you in private… but failure always slaps you in the public ! that’s life.


Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, If you can’t laugh at yourself, CALL ME…I’LL LAUGH AT YOU.


Post a Comment

0 Comments