Advertisement

Valentine ’s Day Love Status Quotes for Facebook WhatsApp

Valentine ’s Day Love Status Quotes for Facebook WhatsApp

So Many Tym I Thought I'd Nvr Find Sum1 To Luv Me D Way I Needed 2 B Luvd Thn U Came In My Life & Showd Me Wh8 True Love Really Is :)
Happy Valentine's Day


Today I want you to know that I love you dearly. Years spent with you shall be memories that will be cherished not just remembered.
 Happy Valentine’s Day to you sweetheart!



When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.
Happy Valentine’s Day


I want to be one of those old couples you see still holding hands and laughing after fifty years of marriage. i want to be someone’s forever…
Happy Valentine’s Day


Your looks, your smile, your kiss, your style, everything about you boy, drives me wild.
Happy Valentine’s Day my Love


Be my honey bee,,,Giving me kisses all the time
Be mine, be my Valentine


Loving you is like breathing; How can I stop?


Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.


If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!
Happy valentines day


Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.
Happy valentines day


Post a Comment

0 Comments