Advertisement

Love Status Quotes for Facebook WhatsApp

Love Status Quotes for Facebook WhatsApp

A true friend is that one which takes your hand but touches your heart.


He looked so lost, so soulful, so lonely. I wanted him to kiss me now. I wanted to let him know I was his for all eternity.




It's amazing how crazy i feel when my phone
Vibrates and I'm begging it to be you....!!!


True love comes once in a lifetime … open your eyes and your heart and see the miracle in front of you.


You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.


You will know that you love someone when you want him/her to be happy. Even if that means you’re not a part of their happiness.


Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.


I love it when i see old people together because it makes me believe that true love exist :-)


Find love with your heart, not with your eyes.



Guys, you must know that if a girl loved you then, chances are she still loves you now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments