Advertisement

Feeling Disappointment Status Quotes for Facebook WhatsApp

Feeling Disappointment Status Quotes for Facebook WhatsApp


We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.



Depression begins with disappointment. When disappointment festers in our soul, it leads to discouragement.





Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment.



Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out of my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment.



It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.



I wish I could google "things to eat in my fridge" so I wouldn’t have to go downstairs and be disappointed.



Its better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder.



You never truly get mad at someone you love. You get disappointed.



If you learn to expect nothing from others, you will never be disappointed.



Don't expect too much from people, the less you expect, the less disappointed you will be when they let you down.



It's better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder.



The secret to happiness is to never expect anything from anyone, then you will never be disappointed.



Facebook should have a limit on how many times a relationship status can be change ... after 3 times it should be change default to UNSTABLE!



I can change my status but can't change the way I feel about you.



Stop being disappointed by stuff though... everything happens for a reason.



I learned not to expect anything from anybody after being disappointed so many times.



Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.



I don't put my faith or trust in anyone no more. After a while you get tired of being disappointed constantly.



Post a Comment

0 Comments