Advertisement

Wonderful Love Romantic Status Quotes for Facebook Whatsapp

Wonderful Love Romantic Status Quotes for Facebook Whatsapp





To love someone deeply gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.



Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true.



Before I met you,
I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.



When I fight with you,
I'm really fighting for us.
If I didn't care,
I wouldn't bother.




I love you when you're an Ass, so you can love me when I'm a Bit**!




Sometimes I wonder do you notice when I'm not there.. And I wonder do you miss me.. <3



I don’t know what is LOVE , But I love the that feeling when I think about you ….  <3



If the Love is Blind then I don’t want to see.. J



Loves their cats- Sweetee and Mousie & they love me too




Love is more than a word it is a meaning that is so powerful it can break a heart. But not everyone knows what true love is. But maybe one day we all will




Without your love I can do nothing, with your love there is nothing i cannot do!!




You Have No Idea How Much You Make Me Smile <3




Sweetest words of a sweeeeet lover. I am jealous of the people who have hugged you Bcoz, For a moment, they held my world in their arms..



No One In D World Has D Ability 2stop Their Tears When Their Loved Ones Say 2 Them "Dont Leave Me , I Need You" Or "Leave Me I Dint Need You



Thank you for giving me my life <3



My Real Smile Comes when i am with you <3



Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world



I Love You



 Life without love is meaningless and goodness without love is impossible



I love it when right after you tell me you Love me, You prove it. =] <3 I love you




everyday i keep the messages of when you told me you never want to let me go or when you said that you were going to kiss me all i could do was smile :) i <3 u



If I had known that the last time I saw you would be the last, I would have told you how much I loved you.



Post a Comment

0 Comments