Advertisement

Love Hurt Status And Quotes for Facebook Whatsapp

Love Hurt Status And Quotes for Facebook Whatsapp



If someone doesn't appreciate your presence make them appreciate your absence.


Moving on is easy but what you leave behind is what makes it hard.



I act like I don't care but deep inside i swear it hurts.


Love is a silly thing ! and younger kids dont need it ! like my self


love & appreciate the girl you have now, cuz 1 day they just might be gone,then you'll realize that girl really did love me,but has now moved on:


You said you wouldn't be like the others, so why are you doing the same stuff to me they did?


i wanted to say i was sorry, sorry for being a bit**, sorry for not talking alot, sorry for anything i did wrong. and 1 more thing i miss you</3


Love is an excuse to get hurt



When some1 hurts u physically the pain will go away 
bt Once some1 hurts u mentally it scarsyou 4r lyf




True love is when you first look into that person's eye and realise they are the one you will stay with forever - Reality is when you know what bullshit that is





i tell everyone that I'm single and i love it,,when honestly all i want is to find love, find it, keep it, and just be happy :)


Why is it that when I finally find someone new and decide to forget about you, you come back around and make me fall in love with you again?



The ones that u least expect to care and remember things, are the ones that do. And the ones that should care and remember things, are the ones that don't.


Post a Comment

0 Comments