Advertisement

LOVE facebook whatsapp Status

LOVE facebook whatsapp Status




Its only you who can make laugh !


Sometimes when I say "I'm Okay" I need someOne to look me in the eyes, Hug me tight and say, "I know you are  not !"


Honestly, I always feel jealous whenever you give someone the kind of attention that I want from                 you !!


No One In D World Has D Ability 2stop Their Tears When Their Loved Ones Say 2 Them "Don’t Leave Me , I Need You" Or "Leave Me I Dint Need You


You and me make a wonderful WE :-) <3


When a girl cries for a boy it simply means she misses him. When a boy cries for a girl, he loves her more than anyone ever could..


I'll be yours forever , just tell me when to start


My Real Smile Comes when i am with you <3


Never Make anyone "Very Special" In ur Life.... . Because . Whn They "Change", U Don't "Hate" Them .. Instead U Start "HatinG" Urself...


ιғ yoυ ғaιl ιn love don't end yoυr lιғe вecaυѕe нe мιgнt geт anotнer gιrl вυt yoυr ғatнer won't get a prιnceѕѕ lιĸe yoυ.


If i say i love you , i really mean it <3



I can't dream my future without you ...


Life Is Beautiful When U Have Someone Who Tells U How Important U Are

The More You Hide Your Feelings For Someone, The More You Fall For Them.


Never Pass A Chance To Say "I Love You," To The People You Care About Because We Aren't Promised Tomorrow.


Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, You've Made All My Dreams Come True!


Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, What I Feel In My Heart Is Wonderful And New. ♥  :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments