Advertisement

Whatsapp Facebook Status

Whatsapp Facebook Status




Talk is cheap, but actions are priceless.


To lead the people, walk behind them.


To lead the people, walk behind them.


Nothing you wear is more important than your smile....


Even back then, I exuded self-confidence, and that drives women crazy.


The time is always right to do what is right.


If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.


Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.


I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process.


When I think of you and long for you, swearing all I want is one kiss, I smile and laugh because the lie in that, is neither of us would settle for just this.


Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.


Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.


If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.


when I said .. I love you .. I meant it <3 J


Be yourself no matter what they say……


I’m fat. But you’re ugly. At least I can diet.


I'm who I'm. Your approval is not needed.




Post a Comment

0 Comments