Advertisement

Food Status for Facebook Whatsapp

Food Status for Facebook Whatsapp



"Is there gonna be food?" "Yeah""Ok then i`m coming."



The awkward moment when you`re eating dinner at someone else`s house & you don`t like the food, but you have to pretend to like it.



You cannot taste me, until you undress me. Sincerely, banana.



I`m not hungry. But, I am bored. Therefore, I shall eat... :D



Everything sucks...............................................except FOOD !!!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



Don't trust people that dislike Tacos. They're probably not human.



I disagree that hunger isn't an emotion. I feel it in my SOUL.



When you`re stressed you eat ice cream, cake, chocolate, and sweets.. Why? Because `Stressed` spelled backwards is `Desserts` :)




You can`t buy happiness.but you can buy ice cream,which is kinda the same thing (;

Post a Comment

0 Comments