Advertisement

Fake Friends Status for Whatsapp Facebook

Fake Friends Status for Whatsapp Facebook





A fake friend can cause much more damage to you than a real enemy.



It's sad how quickly people can forget about you until they want something from you.



An honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth!



Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.



Success will surely bring back the friends that disappeared during your struggle, but then they will be grouped as fans.



I rather be successful and have enemies than unsuccessful and have fake friends.





Friends that don't accept you for who you are, aren't really your friends. Your true friends will never try to change you.



Fake friends just want to know your business so they can share your business.



Sorry, but I don't need any part-time people in my life. You're either with me or you're not. You can’t just come and go as you please.



Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason.



One fake friend can do more harm than five enemies.



When you become successful,you will get many false friends and true enemies.



Don't be ashamed of finding out who your fake friends are, be happy for never being one of them.



False friends are like your shadow; they follow you in the sun, but leave your side when it gets dark.



Sometimes I wish people were like money so when I put them in the light I know which ones are real.



A real friend's got your back, while the fake ones are sticking knives in it.



I hate two faced people, it makes it harder for me to decide which side to slap first...



How do I know you talk behind my back? Your FRIENDS tell me EVERYTHING!



Keep talking about me behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of your face.


Post a Comment

0 Comments