Advertisement

Mother’s Day Facebook Status

Mother’s Day Facebook Status




    ·       No matter how many times we argue, how many times I don’t understand you, and how many times I get scolded by you, I still think that you are the best and will always be the greatest mom in the world. 

·       I love you so much mum and thanks for making me what I am today. 

·       Being a fulltime mother is one of the highest saleried jobs.since the payment is pure love. 

·       The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best best friend that I ever had. 

·       There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap,no roses as lovely as her smile, no path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps. 

·       Hey mom, I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I LOVE YOU. 

·       I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. 

·       I Believe in love at first sight, Because i'm loving my mom... Since i opened my eyes.Happy Mother's day 

·       My mother, my friend so dear. Throughout my life you are always near. A tender smile to guide my way. You are the sunshine to light my day. 

·       You never appreciate things your mother did for you until you do the same things for your kids.

 ·       A mother thinks about her children day and night, even if they are not with her and will love them in a way they will never understand. 

·       Hey mom, I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I LOVE YOU. 

·       Thank You For Always Supporting Me In My Good And Bad Times And For Giving Right Suggestion TO Struggle. Prey For Your LONG life. Happy Mother’s Day.

 ·       When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child!! 

·       Dear God thank you for giving me such a good mother. Love you mom!!! 

·       Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.Happy Mothers Day!! 

·       Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have. 

·       I always pray to God,May you live long,May you always be with me.Love you more than my life.Love You Mom. Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"


Post a Comment

0 Comments