Advertisement

Love Status for Facebook

Love Status for Facebook



    ·       “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” 

 ·       “can`t blame gravity for falling in love.” ~ Albert Einstein

 ·       I hate it when Facebook asks ” WHAT`S ON YOUR MIND? ”
know why ? `because obviously , it has only been one person I’ve been thinking about always ..none other than YOU 
know why ? `because obviously , it has only been one person I’ve been thinking about always ..none other than YOU 

 ·       You’re amazing,you’re beautiful, you’re kind, you’re smart, you’re  stunning, you’re breathtaking, you’re perfect, and I think I’m in love with you. 

 ·       Treat your women like you treat your smartphone: touch her often, stare at her , and make her most important thing in your life.

 ·       Relationships and trust go hand in hand”-Breanne Abbott “I am a sailor, you’re my first mate We signed on together, we coupled our fate Hauled up our anchor, determined not to fail


Post a Comment

0 Comments