Advertisement

Clever Facebook Status

Clever Facebook Status



    ·       Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
 
·       My heart is in the right place, I know, because I hid it there.
 
·       You don’t have to watch what you say if you watch what you think.
 
·       If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.
 
·       Problem of solving a problem is not a problem, but when a problem solves a problem without any problem then the problem is not at all a problem. Any problem?
 
·       I want a real relationship, not a facebook one..
 
·       I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally….
 
·       Relationships are a lot like yard sales, they look really fun from a couple hundred feet away, but then you realize it’s just a bunch of crap you don’t need.
 
·       LIFE is a given. LIVING is optional. Don`t be a passenger when YOU are already the CAPTAIN.
 
·       People are gonna hurt you, but its your decision who gets a second chance.




Post a Comment

0 Comments