Advertisement

Cool Facebook Status

Cool Facebook Status



    ·       The only thing violent video games have ever done is make me sit in the same spot for fourteen straight hours.
 
·       If alcohol kills germs and laughter is the best medicine, I’m the healthiest mofo on this planet.
 
·       Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.
Jesus
 
·       Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. 
Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

 
·       A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein

 
·       If you want to say bad things about me 
Behind my back 
Come in front of Me 
I'll tell you more :D
 
·       We know what we want, but often forget what we really need.
 
·       No one can change a person. But someone can be a reason for a person to change.


Post a Comment

0 Comments