Advertisement

Broken Heart Facebook Status

Broken Heart Facebook Status



    ·       When i close my eyes i think of u and u der on my mind does it call love. No its just my dream ..
 
·       why do girls run away from people that make them happy and stay with the ones who don't?
 
·       A BROKEN HEART
sometimes means: not wanting to go on.
 
·       A BROKEN HEART
is listening to that one song that makes you break down over & over again.
 
·       A BROKEN HEART
is knowing that no matter what you do or say to yourself, you can't fool your heart into believing that you will in fact "Be Alright."
 
·       If tears could build a stairway on memories alone, I had walk right up 2 Heaven & bring you home again. 

 
·       What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. 
 
·       Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn it even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn it mean you are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go 
 
·       Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I’ve felt, letting go is the most painful yet 
 
·       I think of you in Silence I often speak your name All I have left are memories and a heart around your Name My Heart aches with sadness and all my tears will flow but what it meant to lose you no-one will ever know 
 
·       There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you 
 
·       As soon as forever is through, I ill be over you. 
 
·       When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive. 
 
·       You left behind a broken heart And happy memories too But I never wanted memories I only wanted You 
·       
You Can Never Change The Memories I Brought To Your Life...
 
·       u always say that i can do better than u...but Wat if Ur the only one i want to be with and nobody else can make me feel the way u make me feel?Wat am i to do? 
 
·       Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You.
 
·       God is closest to those with broken hearts.
It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you.
 
·       Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
 
·       A life with love will have some thorns but a life without love will have no roses.
 
·       To fall in love is awfully simple but to fall out of love is simply awful.
                      
 
·       Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart.
 
·       A promise must never be broken.
 
·       A broken bone can heal but the wound a word opens can fester forever.
 
·       God can heal a broken heart but He has to have all the pieces.
 
·       A broken heart iz a very pleasant complaint for a man in London if he has a comfortable income.
 
·       In the arithmetic of love, 1+1= Everything & 2-1=Nothing.
 
·       Where u used 2 be, there iz a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, & falling in at night. I miss u like hell.
 
·       Broken relationships r a source of heavy heartbreak that seem to affect every family.
 
·       A final comfort tat iz small, bt not cold: The heart iz the only broken instrument tat workz.
 
·       The hardest part of loving someone iz knowing wen 2 let go, & knowing wen 2 say goodbye.
 
·       Trying 2 4get someone u love is like trying 2 remember someone u never knew.
 
·       The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone u can 
never have.
 
·       Parting iz all v know of heaven, and all v need of hell.
 
·       Sometimes I wish you were in my shoes so that one day you would be able to understand my pain and the hell I go through for you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments