Advertisement

Birthday Facebook Status

Birthday Facebook Status



    ·       All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
 
·       I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.
 
·       The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

 
·       Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
 
·       The only thing better than singing is more singing.
 
·       We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
 
·       You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
 
·       Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.
 
·       Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
 
·       God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.

 
·       Some things r left undone, some words r left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but some ones as nice as you could never be left unwished, happy birth day dear!


Post a Comment

0 Comments