Advertisement

Latest Status Collection for WhatsApp Facebook


Latest Status Collection for WhatsApp Facebook

One wise guy invented mobile application WhatsApp…..and his wife added last seen feature :) ;)


One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!


Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”


Life is too short to be updating status




God is really creative, i mean ..just look at me.


I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


Life is short, chat fast..!!!


Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he…(hindi)


Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else.


I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card.


I would like to apologize to anyone I have NOT offended. Pls be patient and I’ll get to you shortly.


Battery about to die.



Hakuna Matata!!–the great motto to live life!!


Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy.



Too busy to update a status. 0_o

Post a Comment

0 Comments