Advertisement

Advanced Happy Valentine’s Day Status for Facebook WhatsApp

Advanced Happy Valentine’s Day Status for Facebook WhatsApp

Have a pair of eyes but cannot see you everyday.
I have a pair of ears but cannot hear your voice all the time.
But I have only one heart that cares for you all the time.
HaPpY VaLenTinEs DaY In AdVanCe..




48+2 Members can sit in a Bus.
5+1 can sit in a Car.
3+1 can sit in a auto
1+1 can sit in a Bike.
Only 1 can sit in my Heart,
That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine
Happy Velantine’s Day In Advance..”


A genie granted me 3 wishes. I said i won’t b having 3 wishes not even 2. I told him I would only wish 4 1 thing.. Baby! I wished 4 u!


I don’t care how many lips u’ve kissed, how many shoulders u’ve embraced & how many times u’ve said, I Love U! All I care is not be the first but to be ur last!


Post a Comment

0 Comments