Advertisement

Romantic Facebook WhatsApp Status

Romantic Facebook WhatsApp Status


You have my heart can I have yours..



Dear heart, please fall in love only when you`re ready, not when you`re lonely.




Being single doesn`t mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes, its wiser to be alone than with the wrong person.



I love you and you love me, then why can`t we be together?



If I know what love is, it is because of you.




Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.



You are the meaning in my life, the pain in my heart when your not with me, you are my best-friend, partner, and soul-mate. I love you, till the day i die.



when i go to sleep i think of you, when i am a sleep i dream of you and when i wake up i am smiling because you are the one that makes me happy :)



A real relationship has fights, tears, love, real feelings, but after each tear/fight the love & true feelings get stronger and will always last. I love you baby


Post a Comment

0 Comments