Advertisement

Love Whatsapp Facebook Status



Love status Page 2



Real love doesn't care about body type, model looks, or wallet size.
It only cares about what's inside.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Before I met you,
I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I love you when you're an Ass, so you can love me when I'm a Bit**!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

that moment when u hv true feeling fr someone but u just keep the as a secret scared of loosing him/ her.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sometimes I wonder do you notice when I'm not there.. And I wonder do you miss me.. <3
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Loves their cats- Sweetee and Mousie & they love me too
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Without your love I can do nothing, with your love there is nothing i cannot do!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love is more then a word it is a meaning that is so powerful it can break a heart. but not everyone knows what true love is. but maybe one day we all will
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Taking back your EX, is like having a garage sale and buying back all your own things!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

everyday i keep the messages of when you told me you never want to let me go or when you said that you were going to kiss me all i could do was smile :) i <3 u
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You Have No Idea How Much You Make Me Smile <3
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

everyday i keep the messages of when you told me you never want to let me go or when you said that you were going to kiss me all i could do was smile :) i <3 u
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A little rain can straighten a flower stem.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It hurts to have u in my heart when i want you in my arms.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


                                 Prev--- Next 

Post a Comment

0 Comments