Advertisement

Love Whatsapp Facebook Status



Love Status Page 3



Maybe... It's true we don't know what we have until we lose it, but it is also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love is just love, it can never explained.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No matter how "busy" a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is going to sound crazy, but…from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You complete me…. <3
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

If you ever ask me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I fell in love because of your words, and I got hurt because of them too!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it's a text message from you....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life. ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This distance between us could never stop me from loving you...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Its Not That I Want U With Me Every-time.
But, Its Just I Don't Want Any1 Else To Have U 4 A Second"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It was at the crossroads of my life that I found you waiting there just like you had been there all along.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I will always have this impossible little hope that you'll suddenly wake up one day and realize we're meant to be together.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

                                     Prev---Next

Post a Comment

0 Comments