Advertisement

Attitude Status for Whatsapp Facebook



Attitude Status for Whatsapp Facebook 1



I don’t have time to hate people, who hate me. because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.


Women don’t make fools of men…..most of them are the do-it-yourself types.


When you’re talking to your friend and you stop mid-sentence because the bit** you don’t like, walks by.


Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.


I’m the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.


You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.


It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.


I dint change, I just grew up. You should try it once ;)


It's kind of fun to make the impossible!.


Honesty is the best gift you can give.


If you don't care, stop talking about it.


You should never play with someone’s heart!!!


Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!


Don’t compare me with anyone…. I am original


Aggression in attitude paves for challenging action that will inch close to a better tomorrow.


Oh, it's sunny outside. I better update my Facebook status for all of my friends that don't have windows.


I have no nationality - the best possible status for an intellectual.


I hate people that use their Facebook relationship status for attention.


There should be a relationship status for 'I don't even know what's going on.'


Don't let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.


A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me.

    
Someone asked me what is UR attitude…
then i simply replied
“BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…"


I knew, I was born to be a pessimist, because my Blood group is B negative.


My silence doesn't mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!!!


I dint change, i just grew up. You should try it once ;)


I’m sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts & inside jokes as you caring. I’ll think twice before wasting my time again.


I Don't Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality


There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.


Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone


I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/


                                           Prev--Next

Post a Comment

0 Comments