Advertisement

Attitude Status for Whatsapp Facebook



Attitude Status for Whatsapp Facebook 2



If you are good at something, never do it for free :D


When SumOne HatEs You fOr nO reason…….
Give them a reason :P :D _!_


I never prove to be good enough
For every one...!
But
I'm the best for them who understand me..:)


I'm not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. If you were stupid enough to walk away, I'll be smart enough to let you go.


Don't make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching HER. :-)


Two things define you, your attitude when you are at your worst and your attitude when you are at your best


Attitude, knowledge and skills are the best foundation of real beauty.


The best thing you can do is to let go of what you can't control, and invest your energy in the things you can like your attitude.


Your successes and failures does not best describe you, your character and attitude does.


Life is best for those who enjoy it. Difficult for those who analyze it and worse for those who criticize it. Our attitude defines our life.



We were at our best when we were playing in the dance halls of Liverpool and Hamburg. The world never saw that.


Don't get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is ME, and my attitude depends on YOU!


You insult me: I can handle it. You insult my best friend: I'm going to break your face.


Do you want a tampon with that status? You moody bit**.


The best way to end a status conversation on Facebook is to like their last comment!


That awkward moment when people act like they know your best friend better than you do.


I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end


We have to do the best we can. This is our sacred human responsibility.


The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.


Doing your best means never stop trying.



Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.


You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.


You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.


When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!


I stopped fighting with my inner demons.


We are on the same side Now. Four pegs at night will make me stringer


Keep calm and survive summer


i am single because god is busy writing to best love story for me. :lol:


The space between your fingers are meant 2 be filled with mine My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one…! Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck.. Hey there whatsapp is using me. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode. Only Love takes you to heaven without the dying part.


Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.


It doesn’t matter who hurt you or broke you down ..What matters is who made you smile again <3


LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU….. nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe ??


Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , R Tere Bina Meri Zindagi Chalti Bhi Nahi…


Every person be’s a nobody before becoming somebody


Being loneliness is a crime than arrest me


                                               



Post a Comment

0 Comments