Advertisement

Great Pickup Lines for Facebook & Whatsapp

Great Pickup Lines for Facebook & Whatsapp



Was your dad a boxer? Because you are a knockout.




I don’t choose the best, the best choose me...




I may not be the best looking guy here but Im the only one talking to you!




When I look into your eyes, I forget what I'm talking abo....




Summer must be jealous of you, cause you are so hot.




I love the way you smile.




Damn! I'm always out of words when I see someone so beautiful.




Is your body from mcdonalds? cause im lovin it….:)





Those who say angels don't exist. I'm damn sure they haven't seen you.




Holy cow! Is your name Google?... Cause you seem to have everything I'm looking for.. :)




I've been staring at your legs and I've just managed to work out what's wrong with them...they're not wrapped round my neck.




Do you sell hot dogs? Cause you sure know how to make a wiener stand.




I have been reading the book of numbers, and I realized I don't have your's.




I'm not a photographer... but I can sure picture us together.





On a scale of 1-10, you’re a 9 and I’m the 1 you need




OMG…



Post a Comment

0 Comments