Advertisement

Jokes on Fat people to share on Whatsapp Facebook

Jokes on Fat people to share on Whatsapp Facebook




Be nice to fat people
They have enough on their plate.



Its annoying how pubs dont serve drunk people but mcdonalds serve fat people.



Relationships are like fat people, most of them don't work out.



Lifes like a box of chocolates.
Doesnt last very long for fat people.



The doctor said to my wife, "Push Mrs Young, push. I can see the head now."
They really need to make those MRI scan machines bigger for fat people to fit into.



My mate offered me a dog but he says there's one little problem.
"What?" I asked.
"It's afraid of fat people," he said, "do you still want it?"
"I don't know," I replied, "I'll have to run it past my wife first."




I was told the other day that "It takes 43 muscles to frown but just 17 to smile."
No surprise then that fat people are jolly.



What is the only thing keeping fat people from jenny craig?
The door


Post a Comment

0 Comments