Advertisement

Facebook Whatsapp Status for Fat people

Facebook Whatsapp Status for Fat people




I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people.



If bars don't serve drunk people, I dont think McDonald's should be able to serve fat people.



Making fun of fat people wont make you any thinner, and making fun of ugly people wont make you any prettier, and making fun of unsuccessful people wont necessarily make you successful, so leave the creatures to the One who created them, Instead if making fun of people work on improving YOURSELF.



Want to look skinny without losing any weight? Hang out with fat people.



I never weigh myself, but the brutal truth of television is that they don't employ old people or fat people.



I never weigh myself, but the brutal truth of television is that they don't employ old people or fat people.



I like fat people more then I like thin people, things are always a lot more funnier when they happen to fat people.



Thin people are beautiful, but fat people are adorable.



I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with nak*d fat people.



I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people.



I would just like to say that opera is no longer about fat people in breastplates shattering wine glasses.



Post a Comment

0 Comments