Advertisement

Cool Rude Attitude Status For Facebook Whatsapp

Cool Rude Attitude Status For
 Facebook Whatsapp





Don't get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is ME, and my attitude depends on YOU!




The only disability in life is a bad attitude.





Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done.





Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.





if i get the vibe that you're not interested in talking to me, i'll make my way out of ur life without hesitation.





Every time u look at my dp u stop and stare why dont u download this..





Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.




I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.





If you love someone set them free. If they come back, set them on fire.. ;) :D





Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…...then i simply replied..." BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…"





I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!"





Attitude and personality are two different things...MyPersonality stays within me wherever I am....My Attitude depends on the people in front of me.....





I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…





Your #WhatsApp status dont always have to come up with
"Hi there! i'm using Whatsapp"
because you are not up to your status.
Sometime be like "Hi there! i'm using Facebook"
Stay Unique. Be Cool :-D




There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.




If you check my Dp regularly then you are not my Friend you are my fan
Talk to me @ ur own risk….  ;-p




My atittude make my style Whats urs...? Copyinge me? :p






Dear haters, my personality is far from your reality...


Post a Comment

0 Comments