Advertisement

Facebook LOVE HEART CUTE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP STATUS

Facebook Love Heart Cute Romantic Relationship Status




If love is true ...it will always find a way <3 ^_^



I didn't choose you.... my heart did <3


Never apologize for being you.


My life ,my rule, that’s my attitude…


Working for a better tomorrow doesn’t mean putting off what’s important today.


Love is not true nor false , love is love... J


Somebody said love is blind but I say life is blind without love..... <3


No one believes in love at first sight... until that special person comes along and steals your heart. <3 ^_^


i may not be perfect, but i'm the best you'll ever have... you'll realize it the day i stop coming back


i am single because god is busy writing to best lovestory for me.


The space between your fingers are meant 2 be filled with mine


Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.


My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one...!


Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.


Wherever you are - know I really love you. Wherever you've been --know I've been there too. Whatever you're doing when you need a friend call me, I'll be there just to listen to you.


Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.


Its Cute When your Crush's Crush is You. :) <3






Post a Comment

0 Comments