Advertisement

Facebook Love Cute Romantic Status

Facebook Love Cute Romantic Status




You know what takes real courage? Telling someone you love them and expect nothing in return, not even love.


Sometimes you don`t want to fall in love but your heart doesn’t ask your permission.


A quote is the closest thing to letting him know how you really feel about him.


True love isn’t love at first sight but love at every sight.


       Smile is a curve that make every thing straight :)


I’m single because God is busy writting the best love story for me.


Love me for a second, and I will make that second last a lifetime.


No one can change a person. But someone can be a reason for a person to change.


One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug the person you love and they hug you tighter.


Words just cant express what it is – three words, two people, one feeling.


Words are not enough to describe how deeply I feel for you


Look in my eyes and you will find me, but look in my heart and you will find you.


No matter how many gorgeous faces you set your eyes upon, if you already set your heart for someone, you will hardly notice anyone.


"Life depends on blood. And You are in my blood nw..n forever"


If "i love you" is a mathematical function..i promise.. "You" will always be constant <3





Post a Comment

0 Comments