Advertisement

Cool Attitude Girls Status for Whatsapp Facebook

Cool Attitude Girls Status for Whatsapp Facebook 



The less people you chill with, the less bullshit you deal with!


I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don't treat me right --- shame on you!


Don't be sad
when u see ur ex boyfriend/girlfriend flirting with someone else
OooooOoooOooo
cOme on yarrr....
Learn to donate ur old toys to poor kidz:-p
Thatz called
"Attitude";-)


Some people make me wish I had more middle fingers


Meri zarooratein kum hai ...
isliye mere zameer
mein dum hai


Sometimes the right thing is the hardest thing to do.
So, f*** it. Take the easy route and do the wrong thing...


If you are good at something, never do it for free :D


I won't cry for you,my mascara is too expensive :P


I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/


Apni chalti hai,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dunia ki jalti hai ;)


I'm an angel with an attitude ;]


There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.


My attitude
If you want to say bad things about me
Behind my back
Come in front of Me
I'll tell you more :D


My wall. My status. My opinions. My thoughts. None of your business.


Sorry for my absence.. My life is not just facebook.. I have other things to do as well..


I don't need to explain myself, I know I'm right.




Post a Comment

0 Comments