Advertisement

Annoying Facebook Status

Annoying Facebook Status



     ·       I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!

·       No one ever seems to realize that when someone says, “The last thing I want to do is hurt you,” basically implies that there is a list and hurting you is on it.

·       If two wrongs don’t make a right, try three.

·       Legally changing my name to Hugh Jass

·       I’m in my happy place . . . PLEASE DON’T RUIN IT!

·       Screw Snapple I’m the best stuff on earth

·       Why does mineral water that has “trickled through mountains for centuries” have a “Use By” date?

·       I wonder if butterflies get humans in their stomach when they’re anxious?

·       It’s awkward as an ad**t to get unsolicited help from a crossing guard.

·       Nobody says Å›long story shortÅ¥ unless it’s already too late


Post a Comment

0 Comments