Advertisement

Friendship Facebook Status

Friendship Status for Facebook 




·       Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.


·       Friendship is so weird... you just pick a human you've met and you’re like “yup I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.


·       I have told my friends we are going to be friends forever....because I'm too lazy to find new ones. :-)


·       A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.


·       A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.


·       Very true friendship lines
·       'Be a friend of a rock than being of sand. Because sand may move with the wind but the rock would always remain with you.'


·       together we party, together we cry, kept every single secret , and covered every lie, because we’re best friends till the day we die. I love my best friends!


·       Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.


·       There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.


·       Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.


·       True Friendship comes wehn the silence between tow people is comfortable..


·       Sometimes friends can let you down, but once IN A while they ARE The ONLY Reason That You Are Standing Up.


·       There’s a difference between Friends & best friends. if Ur upset a friend comes and hugs you.A best friend comes with a gun and says, alright who am i shooting?



·       Friendship is not about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said I’m here for you and proved it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments