Advertisement

Emotional Quotes for Facebook

Emotional Facebook Status

     


     ·       Let’s commit the perfect crime: I steal your heart and you steal mine.

·       Every time I see your name come up on my phone, I smile and my heart starts to beat just a little faster.

·       Some people are more interested in other people’s lives than their own.

·       My heart beats. Echoes into the cold streets. Where nightmares and darkness begin to meet.

·       I live and I learn but I wait my turn. I’m always on the run, got weight to burn.

·       Let me see you try to live without me. Now where’s your heartbeat? Flat line on the ECG.

·       You really believe you want to die… but in reality, you want to be saved.

·       It seems impossible to stop thinking about your ex-lover and the memories you have shared together.

·       People change and forget to tell each other.

·       The way you smile at me makes me smile even more.

·       A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt over every truth expressed..

·       I`m not addicted to texting, I`m addicted to the person i`m texting.

·       Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

·       The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments