Advertisement

Crazy Facebook Status

CRAZY FACEBOOK STATUS



·       Your smile is important for me that's why I’m not in your life....



·       When nobody is watching me i do everything that I don’t do in front of others.



·       i had bad habit of laughing in serious moments — huhahahaha



·       Roses are red, violets are blue, NOW GET OFF FACEBOOK BEFORE I COME AND SLAP YOU!!!!!



·       Why are you just sitting there looking at my status..huh? because you just wasted about 35seconds of your life..dummy!!=P



·       Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.



·       The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.



·       I’m batter than you Ex and better then your NEXT!



·       Do not keep all your work for tomorrow, always remember you can also do it the day after tomorrow.. Be lazy, Think crazy



·       Why do stars tweet pics of their kids? Factory workers don't tweet pics of their on-the-job accidents.



·       Last night I was drunk and asked a cat if it could talk. It said, "Me? How?"





·       Stepping on a scale before and after I use the bathroom is the best measurement for finding out how full of shit I am.

Post a Comment

0 Comments