Advertisement

Sad Facebook Status

Sad Facebook Status


    ·       Wants you to know that every time I take a breath, every time my heart beats, I think of you. I am helplessly in love with you…

 ·       I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like other part of my body is broken too. 

·       Losing a part of yourself is much easier than losing the one you love.

 ·       This is the problem with getting attached to someone. When they leave, you just feel lost. 

·       No guy is worth your tears and when you find one that is, he won’t make you cry. 

·       The higher you climb on love’s ladder, the harder you fall.

 ·       I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.

 ·       I’m invisible, until someone needs me.

 ·       If someone breaks you as a person, dont worry! Someone else will help you heal. And then they'll break you too. Cruel world. Get used to it. 

·       Sometimes its better to just quietly and privately miss someone than to let them know and still be ignored..... !:(

 ·       You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.

 ·       When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. 

 ·       When i close my eyes i think of u and u der on my mind does it call love. No its just my dream ..

 ·       What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. 

 ·       Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn it even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn it mean you are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go

  ·       As soon as forever is through, I ill be over you.

  ·       Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You. 

·       To fall in love is awfully simple but to fall out of love is simply awful.                      

 ·       Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart. 

·       Sometimes I wish you were in my shoes so that one day you would be able to understand my pain and the hell I go through for you.



Post a Comment

0 Comments