Advertisement

Hate Facebook Status

Hate Facebook Status




    ·       ... Is there a delete button in my programming to delete people from my life that I don't want to know anymore?


·       OK all i ever did was try to be a good girlfriend, a good friend, someone to talk to;but all you ever did was be a jerk, lier but over all my worst friend :(


·       one on my friends on Facebook are a total slag but if u tell them the rest of my life will be hell cause of there "hard" friends

·       For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

·       A female can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Depends on how you treat her.

 
·       I just hate the fact that you hate me.

 
·       It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not

·       People will rate you, hate you, break you and shake you...
But how strong you stand is what makes you!


·       God accepts you as you are, but He doesn't want you to stay the way you are.

·       Just because God may not be answering your prayers doesn't mean your prayers are being ignored. He has something BETTER in store.

·       Focus on the solution, not the problem. Follow your heart, not your ego. Trust God, not people.

·       Always look at the good things in life, and never dwell on the negative. If u keep your head down, you'll miss the blessings.

·       Be extra kind to the people in your life. The person you took for granted today may turn out to be the only person you need tomorrow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments