Advertisement

Funny Quotes

Funny  Quotes



    ·       I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

·       Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·       All of us light up a room, some when they enter, others when they leave. 

·       You can’t always control who walks into your life but, you CAN control which window you throw them out of…

·       Go through life like a duck: Majestic on top, kicking like hell underneath.

·       When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

·       Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. ;p

·       We go through life thinking we’re invincible, but the truth is we’re totally vincible.

·       I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture.

·       A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

·       I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.


Post a Comment

0 Comments