Advertisement

Facebook Status

Facebook Status



    ·       When you are single,  all you see are  happy couples, when you are in a relationship you wonder what they hell all those couples were so happy about. 

·       Recipe for the greatest nights: 
    Unplanned  
Random  
Spontaneous

·       People say I'm sarcastic but I'm just investigating the effects of irony on morons.

·       When i close my eyes i think of u and u der on my mind does it call love. No its just my dream ..

·       If tears could build a stairway on memories alone, I had walk right up 2 Heaven & bring you home again. 
  
·       You Can Never Change The Memories I Brought To Your Life...

·       Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You.

·       God is closest to those with broken hearts.
It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you.

·       A promise must never be broken.


Post a Comment

0 Comments