Advertisement

Love Valentine Special status in hindi n english

Love Valentine Special status in hindi n english

! Being in love _ never goes out of style..???

Sometimes I wish I could read yur mind. But then, I wonder if I could handle the truth.

Kaash Kabhi Fursat Mein Unko Yeh Khayal Aa Jaye_ Ke Koi Yaad Karta Hai Unhe Zindagi Samajh Kar!!!

I have tested Many sweet dishes but All they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips…

I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.


Log kehte hai k mohabbat ek bar hoti hain,,,Lekin me jb jb use dekhu mujhe hr baar hoti hai..

धड़कनों Ko भी रास्ता दे दीजिये हुजूर,आप तो पूरे DIL पर कब्जा किये बैठे है.

Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st…!!


DIL में रहने की इजाजत नहीं मांगी जाती,ये तो वो जगह है जहाँ कब्जा किया जाता है.

I don’t want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to Die, it would B in your arms.

“I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me. “

Why am I so afraid to lose u when i know you’re not even mine?
My love for you is a journey_ that starts at forever and ends at never in Life…..

Post a Comment

0 Comments