Advertisement

Happy New year 2017 Whatsapp Facebook Status


Happy New year 2017 Whatsapp Facebook Status
  1. New Year is not a life-changing event. You just change your resolutions.
  2. Stop checking my status. I don’t post my resolutions here.
  3. All my resolutions eventually get flushed in the hangover.
  4. All I am asking this year is some luck.
  5. Every year I make a resolution to Be Myself, but circumstances change me.
  6. Thank God for allowing you to have a fresh start and mess it up again.
  7. Don’t wait for the luck to come to you, work hard and grab it with both hands.
  8. Even if you had one bad year, remember there’s still life ahead.
  9. Step into a new year and kick your troubles out of the window.
  10. This year if you want a different result, make a different choice and do things in a different way.
  11. Life always gives you a second chance, its called Happy New Year.
  12. Every year is different, treat it differently.
  13. New Year is like a restart button. Use it to start things over.
  14. I am sleeping off this New Year so that I can work on my dreams for the next 365 days.
  15. Don’t give up at the start because beginnings are never easy.
  16. This year try and make small efforts to see big changes in your life.
  17. Every year life gives us 365 days to find the meaning to our life.
  18. If this year was ordinary, do something extra in the next year and make it extra-ordinary.
  19. Celebrate your life as each day comes. Happy New Year.







Post a Comment

0 Comments